To apply for a position with Collectic Home, please download the employment application below, fill it out (digitally) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your qualifications match any of our current open positions, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Have fun in a satisfying position where you'll assist customers with the selection and purchasing of well-crafted, mid- to high-end, contemporary/transitional style home + office furniture, lighting, rugs, gifts and accessories. If you enjoy inspiring
others and want to share your enthusiasm for modern design, we hope
you'll apply! We offer
great benefits for your modern life, including major store discounts.
• Create and maintain a positive experience for our customers
• Enhance and refine your selling skills and sales performance and increase your commission income
• PowerPoint and hard-copy collage-style design proposal presentations
• Showroom merchandising, display design and pricetag creation and maintenance
• Light housekeeping in the showroom: dusting, cleaning, vacuuming
• Inventory control in your showroom area on regular basis
• Customer communication regarding orders, deliveries, service issues
• Take initiative for customer contacts in-store, and via telephone and email
• Adhere to established company operational standards with attention to detail and integrity
• Minimum THREE years previous retail furniture sales experience
• Ability to travel for local home visits to clients' residences and businesses
• Interior design degree a 'plus'
• Positive, energetic team player with strong communication skills
• Computer skills with point-of-sale system, Internet browsing, email
• SketchUp skills a 'plus'
• Willing to work weekends and evenings 'til 7PM
• Moving and lifting furniture and boxes daily for assisting customers and merchandising
• Standing and/or walking eight or more hours daily
• Safely use step stool and 6ft ladder
Please email your resumé to email@example.com. Have questions? Please feel free to Contact Us.