Employment Opportunities with Collectic Home: Full or Part Time
We're always looking for friendly people to join our team. Contact us if you have interest or experience in any of these areas:
• Interior Design or Internship
• Retail Sales
• Retail Internships
• eCommerce Sales
• eCommerce Support
To apply for a position with Collectic Home, please fill out and submit the fields below. If your qualifications match any of our current open positions, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Application For Employment
Collectic Home is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disablilty that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All persons hired must submit
satisfactory proof of employment authorization and identity (valid driver's license, birth
certificate, Green Card, etc.) within three days of being hired. Failure to submit such proof
within the required time shall result in immediate employment termination.
By submitting this form, I hereby certify that all entries on the application are true and complete, and I agree and understand that
any falsification of information herein, regardless of time of discovery, may cause forfeiture on my part to
any employment with Collectic Home. I understand that all information on this application is subject to
verification and I consent to references, former employers and educational institutions listed being
contacted regarding this application. I further understand and agree that this employment application does
not create a contract of employment. I also understand that I may voluntarily leave or be terminated at any
time and for any reason.
Seeking a Change?
Are you experiencing burnout? Or, maybe you left the job market during a Covid surge. We offer:
• Group health insurance (full time staff)
• Flexible workdays + hours
• Remote work options
• Fully COVID-vaxed colleagues
+ much more.
Have fun in a satisfying position where you'll assist customers with the selection and purchasing of well-crafted, mid- to high-end, contemporary/transitional style home + office furniture, lighting, rugs, gifts and accessories. If you enjoy inspiring
others and want to share your enthusiasm for modern design, we hope
you'll apply! We offer
great benefits for your modern life, including major store discounts.
• Create and maintain a positive experience for our customers
• Enhance and refine your selling skills and sales performance and increase your commission income
• PowerPoint and hard-copy collage-style design proposal presentations
• Showroom merchandising, display design and pricetag creation and maintenance
• Light housekeeping in the showroom: dusting, cleaning, vacuuming
• Inventory control in your showroom area on regular basis
• Customer communication regarding orders, deliveries, service issues
• Take initiative for customer contacts in-store, and via telephone and email
• Adhere to established company operational standards with attention to detail and integrity
• Minimum THREE years previous retail furniture sales experience
• Ability to travel for local home visits to clients' residences and businesses
• Interior design degree a 'plus'
• Positive, energetic team player with strong communication skills
• Computer skills with point-of-sale system, Internet browsing, email
• SketchUp skills a 'plus'
• Willing to work weekends and evenings 'til 7PM
• Moving and lifting furniture and boxes daily for assisting customers and merchandising
• Standing and/or walking eight or more hours daily
• Safely use step stool and 6ft ladder
Please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have questions? Please feel free to Contact Us.
If you'd prefer to mail a paper application, download the PDF below and send it to:
Attn: Employment Opportunities
2785 Bee Cave Rd #325
Rollingwood, TX 78746