Returns + Exchanges
• Regularly-priced items are eligible for return up to fourteen (14) days after delivery.
• Merchandise must be in like-new condition, must not have been assembled and must be in its original packaging.
• All returns must have prior approval and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number assigned.
• Customers are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
• If merchandise is not in new condition, at our sole discretion, the return may be approved with a 20% deduction from the refund.
• Shipping and labor charges (Assembly, Delivery, Freight, Surcharges, Installation, Modifications, etc. plus any sales tax thereon) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Mattresses, futons, pillows, sleepers, beds and other bedding items are considered "personal use items" and can not be returned.
• Clearance Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are Final Sale.
• "Made to Order" items, "Special Order" items and parts orders are not eligible for exchange or return and they are non-cancelable.
• If you elect not to receive replacement parts or replacement items in the event of shipping damage or manufacturing defects, our standard return policy will apply.
Once an RMA number has been assigned, we will send you an email with the return shipping address and instructions. Please ship your item(s) back on the first available business day and send us the tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive a refund or a store credit, subject to the terms stated above. Please call us at 512.462.4778 if you have any questions.
NOTE: We are unable to accept free returns or exchanges for items that don't meet your color expectations. Computer monitors vary wildly in the colors and tones that they display. As such, Collectic Home has no way to ensure that all of our customers are seeing our products' colors represented in the same way.
Made to Order Items
Items marked as "Made to Order" are made to your color, finish or size selections after your purchase has been sent to us. These items are custom made for you and therefore they cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. These custom items also frequently have a longer production lead time than in-stock products.
What costs are involved with Returning an item?
The customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways for any returned or exchanged item. Return shipping can be arranged with a shipping carrier of your choosing.
What if my order is delayed in transit?
While we do our best to accurately quote transit times, they are always estimates and factors beyond our control can affect the time it takes for your order to arrive. Unless a guaranteed delivery service was arranged at time of order placement (typically at an additional charge), delays in transit time through no fault of CollecticHome.com do NOT constitute an exception to the Return Policy. Orders cancelled or refused for delivery due to a delayed shipment will be subject to additional fees.
Can I cancel an order that has shipped, but that I have not yet received?
Yes, you can cancel an order that is in transit. However, you will be responsible for the shipping costs both ways and a 20% restocking fee.
Can I change my shipping address?
If you change your ship-to address after your order has left our facilities, you will incur shipping charges. A change to the ship-to address
results in additional fees from our freight carriers to us, and we must
pass these on to you.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We work hard to make sure that your merchandise arrives to you in perfect condition. For freight shipments, you must inspect your order with the driver and make a notation of any damage on the delivery receipt so that we may file a claim with the carrier. Damages must be reported within 48 hours.
Please see the Damages section on our Shipping + Delivery page for complete details.
Can I return an online purchase to your Austin store or warehouse?
You can return an item that was purchased at CollecticHome.com to our warehouse in Austin, Texas within fourteen (14) of receipt, but our Collectic Home retail store in Austin cannot accept returns.