Shipping + Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
• Orders under $75: $10
• Most orders $75 and over: Free*
*Some of our products have manufacturer-specified shipping fees and/or bulky item surcharges which are stated on the product page.
• Please note that while we currently offer free shipping on qualifying orders as a promotion, we must still pay our shipping carriers to transport your order. Our Free Shipping policy covers one delivery per shipment. If you schedule a freight delivery appointment and cannot keep it, if you refuse delivery (excluding damage refusals), or if you enter an incorrect shipping address that must be corrected, you will be responsible for for any Redelivery, Reconsignment or Storage fees assessed by the carrier.
• Standard Shipping does not include any additional services offered by a freight carrier. If you request additional services at the time of appointment scheduling or during delivery, such as Front Door Delivery, you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for the additional charges that result from your request, or we will charge your card for them if they are billed to our freight account.
• For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii or other US territories, please call us at 512.462.4778 to receive a quote. If your delivery address is in the Austin, TX area you may be eligible for our local delivery + assembly service for larger items. We do not currently ship outside of the United States, but we’d be happy to ship to a freight forwarder of your choosing inside the USA.
• We are unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
How will my items be delivered?
Small Item Shipments
Small items will be shipped directly to your door by a small package service (FedEx, UPS or U.S. Mail) with no signature required. It is up to the delivering driver to determine if a package should be left if no one is available at the time of delivery. Generally a box the size of a set of dining chairs or stools would be the largest package considered small and therefore shipped via ground service. In the case of multiple small items, however, freight service may be the safest and most cost-effective option. Once your shipment leaves the warehouse we will send a tracking details email that will state which carrier type (small package or freight) is being used to transport your items.
Large Item Shipments
Large, heavy or fragile items with Standard Shipping are shipped “to-the-curb” via a freight service (FedEx Freight, R&L Carriers, ABF, etc.). The freight carrier will notify you in advance to arrange a weekday delivery date and time window (typically a 2-4 hour window). The delivery driver is responsible for removing your items from the truck, but he or she is not obligated to help you bring the item(s) inside your home or carry them any distance from the truck.
Standard Shipping does not include any additional services provided by the freight carrier. If you request additional services from the freight carrier at the time of appointment scheduling, such as Front Door Delivery services, you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for the additional charges that result from your request. If you schedule an appointment for delivery, but are not able to keep it, you will be responsible for any redelivery charges assessed by the freight carrier.
It may also be prudent to have someone available to assist in unloading and carrying your furniture inside. Most large items will be strapped on a wooden pallet and some fragile items, such as glass tabletops, may be crated. Freight carriers will often agree to take the pallet if you do not want it, but they are not obligated to do so. We are not responsible for the disposal of any packaging or shipping materials used to keep your items safe during transit.
Some items come with Threshold Delivery service included. These items will be brought to your door, garage or office lobby.
Room of Choice Delivery
Not available to select in Shopping Cart/Checkout - Call 855.238.7929 for a quote (usually starts at $200+)
For orders containing heavy or bulky items that are shipping via freight service, we may be able to offer a higher level of service called Room of Choice delivery. This service level includes a two-person delivery team who will remove your items from the delivery vehicle and place them in a room of your choosing inside your home or office. They will also remove any shipping debris such as pallets, shrink wrap and plastic banding used in the transport of your items.
• Room of Choice does NOT include unboxing or assembling your items.
• Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for Room of Choice delivery.
• Includes ONLY one flight of stairs, 20 minutes on-site and a 4-hour delivery window.
• Extra charges will apply if you have additional flights of stairs, need a third man, require a more specific delivery window or if you request other delivery requirements.
Please call us at 855.238.7929 for more details.
In some areas of the country a lower priced Room of Choice delivery option may be availble from PICKUP. We would ship your item to our freight carrier's facility in your area and you would then arrange to have your item picked up and brought to your home or office utilizing PICKUP's "Good Guys". Please call us for more details at 855.238.7929.
Dolly is another option for a lower priced Room of Choice delivery available in 45+ US cities. We would ship your item to our freight carrier's facility in your area and you would then arrange to have your item picked up and brought to your home or office utilizing one of Dolly's "Helpers". Please call us for more details at 855.238.7929.
Austin, TX Delivery + Set-Up: $125 (up to 3 items)
If your delivery ZIP code is within the local delivery area of our Austin, TX warehouse, you may select the "Austin, TX Delivery + Set-Up" option during checkout. Your order will be delivered by Collectic Home/Eurway.com employees who will perform any necessary assembly, carry your items inside your home or office and remove the packaging materials. We'll call you to schedule your delivery during order processing. This Delivery + Set-up service includes up to three (3) items.
Austin, TX Warehouse Pick-Up: FREE
If your delivery ZIP code is within the local delivery area of our Austin, TX warehouse, you may select the "Local Pick-Up - Austin, TX" option during checkout. Please note that our warehouse hours are M-F 9AM-5PM, but we will contact you by phone during order processing to schedule your pick-up appointment.