At Collectic Home, your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. Collectic Home recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We will not disclose any information that identifies you to a third party. Collectic Home will never make your e-mail address or phone number available to third parties.
1. Any captured customer information will NOT be sold, transferred, exchanged or given to any third-party or affiliate whatsoever other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
2. Customer financial information (credit card numbers, SSN, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 90 days unless there is a need for monthly subscription billing and a valid recurring billing agreement is in place between the end user and the provider.
3. Customer will not receive any unsolicited email offers from us, unless you have signed-up to receive emails and newsletters during check-out, or through a double opt-in process. We will give you an option to opt-out at a later date even if your have signed-up initially.
We collect and store any of the following personal information:
* Your full name and address
* Your email address, physical contact information and sometimes financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers
* Shipping, billing, tax ID and other related information you provide us for any services
* Transactional information based on your activities on the site (such as saving draft comments, etc.)
* Community forum discussion and support or chat postings, email correspondence to us, product and/or service reviews, dispute resolution, correspondence through the site
* Traffic to and from the site, your IP address and standard web log information
* Statistics on page views and computer sign-on data
* Other additional information that has been provided to us by you; for example, answers given to us in a sales call
You can browse our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States of America.
We ask you to provide information that will enable us to assist you with customer support issues, or to complete a purchase.
For example, we request information from you when you:
* Place an order online
* Place an order over the telephone
* Request a catalog
* Submit an inquiry regarding our products or practices
If you purchase a product or service from this website, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you on our checkout pages. You are required to provide contact information such as name, email, telephone number and shipping address and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and CVV to process your order. We use this information for billing purposes. We will use this information to contact you for order verification and reorders.
In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information as well as other similar personal information. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you of the reason for the request. Once we have collected an email address, we may send monthly email newsletters informing you of news and special offers. You are welcome to visit our website without providing any of this information; however, we are unable to process an order or send a catalog or newsletter without the requested information.
We use the data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to notify you of product recalls, to send our monthly email newsletter, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers or catalogs. In every such e-mail, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving future e-mails from us.
If you refer a friend or someone about our product or services, we will ask you their name and email address. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Collectic Home stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and we may track how many times that email is opened and/or viewed. We may also track if any links inside that email are being clicked in order to give you referral discounts or bonuses.
Surveys & Contests
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website from time to time. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary, but if you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. You have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information includes contact information - such as name, telephone number and email address - and demographic information such as ZIP code, state, country.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Collectic Home, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Collectic Home service, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Since these are not promotional in nature, you do not have the right to opt-out. However, if your wish not to receive these, you have the option to cancel the service or de-activate your account.
From time to time, we send you special deals, discounts, coupons and other special offers that either may relate to your service, or may benefit. During the check-out process, you can opt-in to receive these special offers. We respect your privacy and give you a choice to opt-out of these special offers by clicking on the "Unsubscribe/Opt-out" link at the bottom of our emails.
We may send you a Welcome email based on your information provided. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you need, and to manage your account with us. We communicate with you by email or telephone, based on your preference.
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
* Local and national law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (in such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and member's login or post or chat history)
* Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services
* Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud investigations and collections
* Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity
In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to local or national law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that disclosing any such information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to respect suspected illegal activity.
Clear-GIFs and Log Files
Most web servers automatically gather some information and store it in server log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser version and/or type, ISP name and location, referrers, client operation system, date/time stamp, etc. We use this information - which is non-personally identifiable - to analyze user behavior, to manage the site, to track users' mouse movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our visitors.
As part of our commitment to your privacy, Collectic Home adheres to the guidelines of the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We periodically make information, including aggregated information, available to select third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by calling us at 512.347.1616, e-mailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at: Collectic Home, 2785 Bee Cave Road - Ste 325, Austin, TX 78746.
If you would like to unsubscribe to either our email newsletters or our catalog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 512.347.1616, or write us at Collectic Home, 2785 Bee Cave Road - Ste 325, Austin, TX 78746.
Secure Online Shopping
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States of America. We believe it must be protected. However, there is never 100% security when it comes to electronic transmission and storage. As you may already know, third parties or anti-social elements may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions on private communications, and others may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from this website. We do not guarantee that your personal information and/or communications will always remain private, but we work very hard to protect your privacy:
* Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that such data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
* Your personal information is also transferred using 128-bit SSL encryption, and we store credit card information with additional high level encryption. Collectic Home also deletes credit card numbers from the online database once the sale has been processed or cancelled. Our databases are not accessible without a username and password.
* Be aware that your Internet browser can also factor into the security of the transaction. Older browser software might not support 128-bit SSL, and those browsers will roll back to 40-bit encryption. You should always update your browser software and/or apply any security patches available for the software.
* Most banks either cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability to just $50.
* If your bank holds you liable, CollecticHome.com will cover your liability up to $50 provided that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at CollecticHome.com.
Contact Collectic Home
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write us at the following address:
2785 Bee Cave Rd, Suite 325
Austin, Texas 78746
Subject to change without notice.
We may from time to time modify the terms that govern your use of our site. Use of our site following any such modifications constitutes your agreement to follow and abide by the terms as changed.
This site in its entirety, and the design, layout and appearance of all images, icons, illustrations, photographs, and other materials that make up the contents of this site, are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned or controlled by Collectic Home, LLC. Collectic Home and the Collectic Home log are registered trademarks of Collectic Home, LLC.
This site is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by our customers. You may not download or copy any materials displayed on this site except for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents or the site itself.
We welcome comments regarding our site and our operation. Please note that all suggestions, comments, ideas and other submissions to Collectic Home shall be and remain Collectic Home's property, which shall own exclusively all rights, titles and interests thereto. You agree not to submit anything that violates the right of any third party, copyrights or other personal or proprietary rights, nor anything libelous, illegal or obscene. You are solely responsible for the content of any submission. Collectic Home may use information about your demographics and use of this site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
Products & Pricing
The products displayed on our site are
available only while supplies last. The prices displayed are in U.S.
dollars. While Collectic Home strives to include accurate information (including
product prices, images, specifications, descriptions and availability),
it does not warrant that such information is accurate, complete,
reliable, current, or free of errors. Collectic Home reserves the right to
correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update
information at any time without prior notice (including after you have
submitted your order). Orders submitted with inaccurate pricing may be
cancelled (credit card authorizations may be voided or charges
refunded) at our discretion.
We have made every effort to
accurately display our products' colors on the site. As the actual
colors seen will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your
monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Links to Sites and Services
Collectic Home does not control the availability and content of the outside services and resources which may have links on our site.
THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY COLLECTIC HOME ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COLLECTIC HOME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COLLECTIC HOME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR THE OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SITE, ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS THEREWITH WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. ALTHOUGH EURWAY ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE CURRENT, ACCURATE AND RELIABLE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, IT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR ANY USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT EURWAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF COLLECTIC HOME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COLLECTIC HOME HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Collectic Home, either of whom may terminate it at any time. Collectic Home may also terminate this agreement and accordingly deny you access to the site, if in Collectic Home's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement.